henk verbeek makes some magical things to make me read
} Hello everyone,
}
} I have a standard ql with a qubide and a gold card. If i connect the gold
} card or the qubide separatly they work fine but as soon as i put them
} together (quibide first and after this the gold card at the left hand slot
} of my classic ql) the ql doesn't boot up anymore.
} I already tried the jumpersettings j3+j4+j5 and j3+j4 only but it still
} doesn't work. I know its possible to let them work together but how? Does
} anyone have a clue ? or do i have to buy an mplane or something like that ?
}
} Henk Verbeek
}

Check the Qubide manual, it has something to do with the available
IO zone/rom location. With a GC, only one is possible.