At 01:43 AM 5/19/2002 +0100, Roy Wood wrote:

>What rights are they ? As I have said we have no objections to you
>becoming an official reseller if you follow the rules. In fact we would be
>glad if you did because we have no wish to be involved with support for
>the Q40/Q60. As an official reseller you can sell SMSQ/E for whatever you
>want provided you pay the fee to TT, provide a printed manual, disk and
>support for the platforms that you sell.It really is that simple.

Printed Manual????????  When I got SMSQ/E I did not get a full printed
manual.  I got a hardware guide and a very short guide to SMSQ/E for the
Q40 (bought mine 2 years ago).  The Reference Manual was extra.  If I had
not know much about QDOS and SMSQ/E when I got the Q40, the manual would
not have kept me from being SOL.  The Gold Card manual was much more in
depth than the SMSQ/E manual I got.

Tim Swenson