Peter, one other possibility with this is NOT to sell the binaries as
such. Rather, if you want support, you buy a support contract and are
given a unique identifier you quote when you want help from Roy or
Jochen or D&D or Claus/Peter, plus the OFFICIAL SMSQE the only one for
which you'll get support. That way, the binaries could be distributed
for free, but the traders would still make money from the support side
of things. And part fo the money could still go to Tony and perhaps
the Registrar would also get a little money for his work in
maintaining the 'official' distribution.

Just a thought...
--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]