On 22.05.2002 14:47:27, Richard Zidlicky  wrote:

  >Roy you are playing with fire.

Everyone who goes into discussion with P. or C. Graf, is playing with fire!
And I know what I'm talking about!

  >You might consider beeing more careful,  if the substance of your "disagreement"
with Peter ever
  >goes public it might be not very favourable for you.

A threat remains a threat, even if packed in make-believe friendly words, Richard.
What is it that
you are crying for all these last weeks?
I have learnt throughout the last years that P. and C. Graf have an unappeasable envy
of Marcel
Kilgus and attack and threaten everyone who - in their paranoid minds - sympathizes
with him. Even
if it was only from business aspects, the means they use, are far beyond from how
healthy people
discuss or even argue with each other.

But you, what is your interest? Why are you so mistrusting, who in the QL-community
has really
cheated you so much that this is necessary?
I am "only" a normal BASIC-programmer and still a convinced QL-fan. As far as I can
understand
the license, it could bring advantages and progress to all of us. Why is it that you
only and purely
see what could be wrong?
Who are all those "commercial" developpers you always mention? Thus people who really
can
cope with the code of SMSQ? I only know very very few and they cannot even earn enough
money with it to pay the visits of QL-shows!
So, earnestly, what is this all about???

Wolfgang Uhlig