On Wed, 22 May 2002 01:06:31 +0100
Roy Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Peter
> Graf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

> >>Note that I said I 'was' in favour.
> >
> >Oh, sorry. I misunderstood.
> >I seriously thought you were interested in a solution.
> >I'm sure all Q40 and Q60 users will appreciate your helpful attitude.
> OH I am interested in a solution and I may also have misunderstood the
> nature of your intentions but, owing to your previous actions, many
> people now do not trust you. I had thought that, because of our ongoing
> disagreement, it was just me but it seems evident that it is not. You
> continually present two faces to the world. One that appears on this
> list as helpful and smiley and one that appears in private emails (and I
> have seen the ones you have sent to others) which are at best
> belligerent and at worst blackmail. This has made many of the people
> whose opinions are courted on these matters hostile to you. Maybe this
> is a misunderstanding of your nature. I don't know. As I said. I was not
> opposed to your suggestion until the downside was pointed out to me.
> --
> Roy Wood

Come to your senses, Roy! This is not your list and you are not allowed
to repeatedly throw dirt on others in public. If you cannot make a
reasonable point, shut up. Telling lies and slander about a person
is not how a discussion is held. If you are not able to suppress
your hate, leave the list.

Claus