Tim Swenson writes:

> Per Witte is working on a MultiSprite Viewer.  I have it but since he has
not released
> it, I have not mentioned it or put it on my page.  His viewer will view a
whole
> directory of sprites.  I viewed a directory of 485 sprites with no
problem.   I hope Per
> will release it soon.

Sprite Viewer and Multi Sprite Viewer (imaginativeley named Sprv and Msprv,
respectively) are available now. Under-the-bonnet access to these programs
is enabled by inclusion of the source code.

Sprv is best attached to your FileInfo2 database; view a sprite directly
from Qpac Files or similar program; view it in its various states and under
different system palettes; view some basic information on the sprite.

Msprv allows viewing all sprites located in a single directory in one go.
DOing one of the displayed sprites brings up that sprite in an instance of
Sprv for more detailed inspection.

Once Ive sorted out the hosting, the package will be available on the web
somewhere. In the mean time it can be had directly from me at pj dot witte
at fsbusiness dot co dot uk.

Per