I agreed with Jochen, exporting is pointless unless you already have
something on the QL that you need to convert, and 99% of the time Geoff's
QL2PC does that admirably.

If you have to use OpenOffice on a PC to print QL documents, why not get
rid of the QL altogther and just use OpenOffice to begin with?

Or buy a BIC Pen - much cheaper than an inkjet anyway :-))

cheers.

Darren Branagh,
Bank of Ireland - Cards And Loans Business,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
Tel: 01-6798230  Fax: 01-6706813.

BOI Group Data Classification -

                      SMSQ - Jochen

                      Merz                     To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [ql-users] RE: [ql-users]
£1000 to spend!
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      g.uk

                      08/03/2004 09:37

                      Please respond

                      to ql-users

Heheheee, you might as well tell some of the customers:
alternative way: write it down yourself using a typewriter.

Jochen

Claude Mourier 00 wrote:

> Alternative way (rather then writing printer driver obsolete in a couple
of month) : to provide a way to export documents with all attributes and
print then with tools like, saiy, OpenOffice ..

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
for the presence of known computer viruses.