I have downloaded George Gwilt's interface for C68 and the new
wman calls. All I have used works a treat and Roy Wood's colour
scheme can now be used on my programs.

For the record, I have made two small changes to the set up:

1) In the file wman.h I have included lines that test for
_QPTR_H and if it is not defined then include qptr.h. This
prevents me falling on my face by getting the include order
wrong!

2) I have set up a file syspal.h with 57 lines of the type:
#define SP_WINBG 0x201. This is in the hope that I will
eventually remember what SP_INFWINBG is.

Thanks George for all the work on this.

Has anyone given serious thought as to the best way to set up a
program that will run in QL-mode 4 as well as hi-colour, and
that will run on the old as well as the new window manager? For
the moment, I have used a mixture of separate declarations of,
e.g., WM_wwork_t's and of runtime changes such as:
info[0].attr.t.ink=RED. The simplest solution is to abandon
historical compatibility for a program with near zero
circulation but for others?

Christopher Cave