[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit:
I was thinking on the subject of what next for the QL. I think we really need something that acts like a web browser. This means the display of text and graphics in the same viewer. There was an attempt a few years back at writing a web browser for the QL (from Italy I think), but it really went no where.
Anyhow, that's my choice.

Tim Swenson

Also my choice.
A few years ago (some might remember) I had a short discussion with the author of that arachne browser http://browser.arachne.cz
The program is written in C only. An idea of pricing was 8000 USD, but IIRC he wrote to me that this amount could be lowered to 2000 USD if there were some royalties foreseen. I may go and visit him in Prague next summer to speak with him.

Arnould

  • ... SMSQ - Jochen Merz
    • ... Jérôme Grimbert
      • ... SMSQ - Jochen Merz