Wolfgang Uhlig writes:

> I have two questions, though:
>
> 1) With the PVAL procedure (result%(10 and 11)) I can determine the origin
> of a window.
> How would I have to alter your line 100 when PVAL returns xorg%=500,
> yorg%=300 (just to take an example)

As you will know by now, I sent you the solution in a private mail: A small
SBasic function to cut out any reasonable sized piece of screen and convert
it to a pointer sprite.

> 2) In line 150 you define the opacity of the sprite. Could you explain
> which change to the value would result in which degree of opacity?

Possible alpha-mask values go from 0..255, with 0 being totally transparent
and 255 being solid. Thus the value I chose, 128, makes the sprite
semi-transparent.

Per