In a message dated 15/03/2004 17:59:49 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Four years a go I became a QLer and started writing a web browser on a
emulator (QLay), but the PC I did this on no longer exists and the emulated
environment limited development. So I decide to buy a QL system to continue
development on, over £1000 later (cost mounting) and still no working
system. This is why HyperBrowser development stalled, I even tried
cross-development on M$ Windoze and Debian Linux. A refund plus damages,
or small claims court action are looming. This all could have been
avoid, but the ball has not been in my half of the court, so I could
do nothing.
Tarquin,

Everything aside, what would it take for you to finish the HyperBrowser  ??

I am sure there are plenty of people who would be interested in this enough to assist you if you still want to progress the project

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at: