> This looks like a fundamental misunderstanding. I do not want any money
> for my work.
>
> All the best
> Peter

Sorry about that. I am always hoping for that elusive web capability for the
QL one way or another. I have several computer related projects at home but
none could possibly be done on the QL except web browsing and email. Maybe not
exotic uses but definitely important daily tasks that I would love to do on the
QL. Fundamentally they are not highly demanding and a fast QL system
should be able to handle it in an acceptable if not pleasant way. A system
that boots up in seconds and is immune to viruses has a chance to at least
bring old QLers back into the fold. We can always use our PCs (& MACs) for
internet stuff that requires capabilities not available on the QL but lots of
day to day internet stuff should be within the QL's power.

It is kind of sad that the large pond has evaporated so much that this
little ridge has appeared and we now have 2 very little puddles that no longer
mix. We need to find a way to dig a channel so at least we could be a little
bit bigger single puddle.

-- Bill