On 14-12-2011 07:30, Arch. Giulio Nuti wrote:
Il 12/12/2011 10:38, Thibault Richard ha scritto:
Hello,

And if you feel comfortable with Slackware, you can try adapting this recent
qmailrocks guide for Debian
http://qmailrocks.thibs.com/

Regards

Thibault

Hi,
I tried to install this flavour of qmail.
It is great.

The only problem, I often had even with slack, is a problem about "clamdscan: corrupt or unknown clamd scanner error or memory/resource/perms problem - exit status 512/2"

In general it was, on slackware, a problem with softlimit, so I tried to modify /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd/run
adding a line with

SLMT="/usr/bin/softlimit -m 40000000"

and then

CMD= $SLMT $CMD .....

Unfortunately the problem remains...

What do You think about it?
Some Hint?

Thanks

Hello,
This is because that qmail-scanner-queue.pl need the correct permissions in /var/qmail/bin. The owner should be qscand and group should also be qscand. Also you need enable the sticky bit in permission by doing "chmod 6744 qmail-scanner-queue.pl" in /var/qmail/bin.

I hope this helps,
Frank

!DSPAM:4ee8feb532712132823630!