Il 08/11/2012 16:24, Matt Rauch ha scritto:
Thanks everyone for the help. We're using qmail, Vpopmail, Dovecot and
Squirrelmail. If there is something built in to Dovecot I could try that.
The squirelmail plugin doesn't really look at the date of the message, and
can only be set to remvoe entire trash after x number of days or x number of
logins. I'll also have a look at Bill's script to see if I can apply it.

        So is the find command I listed not a sae way of going about it?
Maybe Cron it for every 30 days or something?

The best way to do this is to run:

doveadm expunge -A mailbox Trash savedbefore 30d (if you use dovecot with MySQL for auth)

or

doveadm expunge -u u...@domain.com mailbox Trash savedbefore 30d (if you use dovecot with vpopmail auth)

Any other script, like "find -exec rm", will break user's quota since is not updating maildirsize file.

Form more information see

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Doveadm/Expunge
and
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Expire