Hello.

I've been looking for how to fix some bad default settings in the whonix
tor browser. Namely, they removed NoScript from the toolbar, so that the
NoScript cannot be used as intended.

Since it's not adviced (and not easily possible) to start the browser in
the template, I have to do this manually each time I start a whonix dvm.
Since this is cumbersome, I'm not using the NoScript plugin as intended.

Does anyone know how to get this plugin into the toolbar for each dvm? I
realize that this is a Whonix issue, but all of the affected users are
on this list...

<3

/panina