Hi R-users!!

  I have some trouble with the survey pakage and i would be very glad if you
can give me an advice.

  I have a sample from a survey where household were interviewed. The sample
has 4 criteria on which the stratification was based: REGION, SIZE OF
HOUSEHOLD, SIZE OF LOCALITY, AGE OF HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. Since i don't have the
whole information in each cell of the cross region*sizehh*sizeloc*age i can't
use the postStratify function from Survey package. Is that correct? (I think so
but i need a competent answer)

  The only additional info that i have is the size of a cell from a 2*2
crossing (eg: I know the population size for all the strata defined by
region*sizehh, region*sizeloc, sizeloc*age........) so i have the behaviour of
the population but in a 2 by 2 cross for each of these criteria.

  Now, i want to use this info but i don't know the proper way:

  could i use the svydesign function as here

  d<- svydesign (id=~1, data=tabel, strata =
c(region*sizehh,region*sizeloc.....), nest=T)

  and then

  dd<- poststratify(d, data.frame (region*size, region*sizeloc, ....),
population= data.frame(Nh region*sizehh, Nh region*sizeloc......)

  or raking would be better for this type of joint distribution while
specifying  in the svydesign strata =~ region+sizehh+sizeloc+agehhh.

  Thank you!
  Bye!