Hi all,

I am trying to attach bootstrap values to a small tree (just 4 taxa). plotBS()
in the phangorn package gives me the following error:

tree <- plotBS(phylotree,bstrees,type="phylogram",p=90)

Error in if (drop[j]) next : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

This error disappears and everything work great as soon as I have 5 taxa. But
removing one always leads to this error, for multiple independent trees.

Am I missing something obvious? Unfortunately I don’t understand the error
message.

Many thanks!
Kamila

dispose of the e-mail.