Dear Florian,

A K values of 0.041 is very small.  It is hard for me to imagine that the
randomizaton test for the presence of phylogenetic signal (Blomberg et al.
2003), which is based on the MSE not K, is significant.  I cannot vouch for
what those R packages are doing.  I would suggest that you get the authors
of those packages to run your data for you and see what's up.

sincerely,
Ted