hello,

I'm PhD student and I have genomic bacterial data and want to produce a
tree from it. I'm currently using around 10 genomes and I calculated their
"Average Amino acid Identity" so I have the distance matrix
(distance=1-AAI). I produced with ape a neighbor joining tree, and wanted
to produce bootstrap support. Since I feed R with the distance matrix, I
cannot use the command boot.phylo, that requires "a taxa (rows) by
characters (columns) matrix" as one of the inputs.

Could you give me any suggestion, please?

Thanks a lot!

--
Salvador Espada Hinojosa
Monika Bright's Lab