Hi

Dne úterý 25. dubna 2017 19:57:16 CEST jste napsal(a):
> a simple solution might be par(new=TRUE):
> > library("ape")
> > A <- rtree(10)
> > B <- rtree(10)
> > plot(A)
> > par(new=TRUE)
> > plot(B,edge.col="blue")

Thank You for the hint. This is simple, but it doesn't align the tip labels. I
need some optimization to align same labels as close together as possible. I
see it like last instance if other options fail.
I'll explore rest of the options now. :-)

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
https://www.natur.cuni.cz/biology/botany/

Institute of Botany, Czech Academy of Sciences
Průhonice, Czech Republic
http://www.ibot.cas.cz/en/