Hi Ting-Wen.

If you could (off-list) send me the simplest possible reproducible example of the error (with your input data files or a saved R workspace) I would be more than happy to look into it.

All the best, Liam

Liam J. Revell, Associate Professor of Biology
University of Massachusetts Boston
web: http://faculty.umb.edu/liam.revell/
email: liam.rev...@umb.edu
blog: http://blog.phytools.org