Hi Karla.

This is not yet possible, but it would be straightforward to add. For instance, we could let the user specify different models such as A==B!=C vs. A!=B==C and so on, and then compare this models in a standard way. I will try to do this soon and then get back to you & the list.

All the best,

Liam J. Revell, Associate Professor of Biology
University of Massachusetts Boston
web: http://faculty.umb.edu/liam.revell/
email: liam.rev...@umb.edu
blog: http://blog.phytools.org