Hi Jesse,

Do you want to select the trees that are most incongruent with some sort of
average of the tree distribution? The `treespace`and `phytools` packages
have functions that compute average trees with different metrics, and they
also allow you to measure the distance between each tree and the average
tree.

Cheers,

Eduardo