On Oct 3, 1:30 pm, geezer <bair.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.  I'm looking to improve my winter wardrobe this year...

I recently replaced my 11-year-old Burley Rapid Rider with a Showers
Pass Touring Jacket. So far I am pretty happy with it; lots of
ventilation if you want, or close everything up and stay pretty warm.
(Not a concern for most on this list but this model comes in Womens'
Specific sizing, which made it easier for me to invest the money and
be assured of a decent fit.)

Underneath I layer everything from a Pendleton shirt to heavy wool
sweater. For really cold-weather riding I'll use a Wooly Warm wool tee
as a base layer and go from there.

Beth