I'd like to jump off this discussion ever so slightly & ask what
relationship designator one would use for a 110 corporate agency that is
charged with issuing a quarterly report.   I'm still thinking about these
GAO reports in which the report is this agency's findings on a specified
topic; I feel that the 110 is merited over the 710.

We're not happy with |e author either.  We've been using  a staggered |e
author, |e issuing agency [which is how we are finding the records in OCLC].
I am assuming the latter is valid in a 110 if listed after a creator
designation such as "author" or "corporate author"

I've been scanning the MARC code list for relators to see if I can find
something other than author, & am not coming up with anything that makes any
more sense as a creator designation.  Clearly compiler is inappropriate for
this.

|e corporate author makes more sense to me than author & I think it would to
our patrons as well.  I'm debating whether we need to go back & edit any
110s we have with |e issuing agency.   But to what?  Is this a proposal that
needs to go through the fast track process I have read about?

//SIGNED//
Patricia Fogler
Chief, Cataloging Section  (AUL/LTSC)
Muir S. Fairchild Research Information Center
DSN 493-2135   Comm (334) 953-2135