Patricia posted:

>We're not happy with |e author either.  We've been using  a staggered |e
>author, |e issuing agency

I agree with you that "author" seems strange applied to a corporate
body, and will seem strange to our patrons.  I assume you are unhappy
with $eissuing body alone, since it is not a "creator" relationship?

We are told that we may use the category when no exact term fits.
Unless/until there is an appropriate term, why not:

$ecreator,$eissuing body?

I don't understand the reluctance of include category names in the
appendix lists(s).  One should not have to go to the LC/PCC PS to
discover one may use category names as relationship terms.