Dear Richard,

thanks for this correction. I shouldn't have said that the form "Goretti,
Maria, $c Siostra" is not admissible under RDA. As you point out, adding
"Siostra" in this way can be done if it is needed to distinguish one access
point from another, and optionally if the cataloger considers it important
for identification.
Charles