From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Adam Schiff
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 6:47 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] 6.2.2.10 and 6.27.1.9

I think no one has thought of that one yet, Pete!  We don't have examples of
such in the NACO training materials and I haven't run across one in authority
records (but that doesn't mean that it hasn't been done.  Would like to hear
what Bob Maxwell thinks about this.

Adam Schiff
University of Washington Libraries