Adolfo,

I sent my reply before reading a number of additional posts, and more that have come in, so I agree with you!

Adam

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013, Tarango, Adolfo wrote:

Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:34:22 +0000
From: "Tarango, Adolfo" <atara...@ucsd.edu>
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Some more examples of qualified conventional collective
    titles

Hi Adam,

I believe you have mischaracterized the opinions expressed on PCC list. I
believe many have expressed a disagreement with LC practice and are not
following it. For example, at UCSD not only are we not following LC practice
for the master record, we are actively removing the CCTs for our local records.

Adolfo