Dave,

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM, David Cosgrove
<davidacosgrov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  I'll try and find time to have a crack at wedged
> bonds in the C++ drawings.

That would be very cool.

> When does the next version freeze? I'll try and
> get it done for then.

I'm going to try to get at least the beta of the next release done
before the UGM, so the third week of September is a reasonable freeze
date. That gives me time to do some testing.

> As for the Qt demo, if it's convenient for you to do so, please do add the
> standard licence to the top of the files. I assume the copyright transfers
> to you as the RDKit owner?  That's no problem, I just wasn't sure exactly
> what to put.

I'll make those updates and get the code checked in. Thanks for
contributing the examples!

-greg