Dear all,

>From the "better late than never" files... ;-)

Today I tagged the beta for the 2014.04 release in git:
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/releases/tag/Release_2014_03_1beta1

Here's the github download link:
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/archive/Release_2014_03_1beta1.tar.gz

I haven't done windows python 2.7 binaries this time, but I can do so if
anyone would like to test on windows and doing a build is a blocker for
that.

If no show-stopper bugs appear, I will do the release itself next week.

Excerpts from the partially updated release notes available here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rdkit/rdkit/master/ReleaseNotes.txt

Best Regards,
-greg