No, there is no boost 1.54 on my system. I have a 1.57. Apparently, that was
build by conda.
I have found a
./anaconda/conda-bld/linux-64/boost-1.56.0-py27_0.tar.bz2

but no anaconda/pkgs/boost-1.56... only 1.57.

I tried to generate a symbolic link from the 1.57 version to the 1.54 file, but
that did not work.
rdBase was still complaining that it could not find it.

What is about the env. variables LD_LIBRARY_PATH and RDBASE ?
I pointed them to

RDBASE=.../anaconda/pkgs/rdkit-2014.09.2-np19py27_0/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rdkit
and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$RDBASE/lib

is that right?

Do I have to activate an anaconda enviroment before I can use it??

kind regards
Sören

--
Dr. Soeren Wacker
Centre For Molecular Simulation, BI # 547

Tel.:   ++1 (403) 210 7860