Hi Ondrej,

There's an illustration of the representation here:
http://rdkit.org/docs/RDKit_Book.html#representation-of-pharmacophore-fingerprints
Some discussion in the code of the terminology used:
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/blob/master/rdkit/Chem/Pharm2D/Generate.py#L11
and an illustration of the way the distances are defined:
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/blob/master/Docs/Code/Chem/Pharm2D.triangles.jpg

It's been a while since I really looked at that code, but I don'd think
there's really any reason why support for more than 3 features couldn't be
enabled.

-greg