Hello All,

I have been trying to get the 09901004_Filtering A Hitlist workflow from KNIME
working but cannot set the location of the sieve files containing the pains
data. When I try and configure the node, an error is thrown stating this data
is missing. Since this workflow was downloaded from the public server, I don't
understand why it is not automatically downloaded. I'd appreciate it if anyone
can offer advice as to where I can find the missing data please? I just started
learning to use KNIME and realize that I may have overlooked something trivial.

Many thanks for your help.

Stuart

Stuart W. Ember
Senior Research Scientist