Hi James,

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 3:11 PM, James Davidson <j.david...@vernalis.com>
wrote:

> I think I probably know the answer to this already, but wanted to double
> check – did any of the four 2016_03 patch releases ever get pushed to conda?
>
> I only seem to get 2016_03_1 with “conda update –c
> https://conda.anaconda.org/rdkit rdkit”

are you working on Windows? Pre-built conda packages targeting the 2016.03
patch releases are at this time only available for linux and osx.

> (if not available then I guess this is academic with 2016_09_1 around the
> corner?)

an additional patch release was tagged before the UGM, and I think it
wasn't yet pushed to the anaconda channel. if there's interest for making
this revision available, I can try to include some windows packages (for
the amd64 platform at least), otherwise it might make sense to wait for the
upcoming release?

Best regards,
Riccardo