Le 18/11/2016 à 09:16, Greg Landrum a écrit :
> Fixing the larger problems is a *lot* of work and not something that
> is likely to happen quickly, but there is some low-hanging fruit (like
> cutting crossed bonds) that I ought to be able to do something about.[1]
>
> -greg
> [1] the trick is to avoid, as much as possible, creating drawings that
> look like Möbius strips.

Dear Greg,

I appreciate your tremendous, and I have always wanted to give back to
the community when possible.

Do you have any guidelines about getting something better (a draft or
links to ideas / papers?), I do have the possibility to mentor some
students and this kind of subjects would be a perfect C++ / python
project for them ...

Just my two cents :-)

Stéphane

--
Team Protein Design In Silico
UFIP, UMR 6286 CNRS, UFR Sciences et Techniques,