Hi Axel,
The RDKit's Morgan Fingerprint is not a substructure screening fingerprint. If
you want to use a fingerprint for screening, your best bet is the Pattern
fingerprint.
As an aside, the RDKit has a function, DataStructs.AllProbeBitsMatch
(http://www.rdkit.org/Python_Docs/rdkit.DataStructs.cDataStructs-module.html#AllProbeBitsMatch)
 which is a somewhat more efficient way of doing the check you're looking to do.
-greg

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 7:06 PM +0100, "Axel Rudling" <axru6...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Brian and thank you for your respons.

Yes, so Tversky with alpha parameter set to 1.0 and a cutoff for the similarity
at 1.0 (100 % of me in you) will equal substucture search, at least at a
theoretical level. I guess my question is, does imperfections in the fp model
likley to generate these kind of results? So I use ecfp4 with 2048 bits.

Regards

Axel