Hi Milinda,

As an aside, most of the isotopes you listed are stable.  The only nuclides
in the list that are actually unstable are 14C, 3H, 24P and 46P.

If your goal is to exclude isotopically enriched structures rather than
radioactive ones, it might be better to just look for ANY isotopic
specification, rather than for a specific list.

Kind Regards,

Bob

--

Bob Funchess, Ph.D.                                                Kelaroo,
Inc

Director of Software Support & Development
www.kelaroo.com

bfunch...@kelaroo.com                                         (858)
259-7561 x3