In addition to Brian's observation, there is also a "C1" early in the
SMILES, but no corresponding X1 to make a ring bond before or after it.

It appears that you might be reading the second half of a SMILES for some
reason. My guess is that the (C=C1) is associated with a preceding atom
that was not read.

-P