Hello,
I can't install rdkit on anaconda with 32-bit python3 on Windows 7.

When I try "the usual", conda tries to install python2.7 into the
environment:

>conda create -c rdkit -n my-rdkit-env rdkit
Fetching package metadata .............
Solving package specifications: .
Package plan for installation in environment
C:\Anaconda3_32\envs\my-rdkit-env:
The following NEW packages will be INSTALLED:
    boost:          1.56.0-py27_3         rdkit
    bzip2:          1.0.6-vc9_3                 [vc9]
    mkl:            2017.0.1-0
    numpy:          1.11.3-py27_0
    pip:            9.0.1-py27_1
    python:         2.7.13-0
    rdkit:          2016.03.1-np111py27_1 rdkit
    setuptools:     27.2.0-py27_1
    vs2008_runtime: 9.00.30729.5054-0
    wheel:          0.29.0-py27_0
    zlib:           1.2.8-vc9_3                 [vc9]

If I create an empty environment, load python 3.5 into it and try
installing rdkit, I get an error:

>conda create -n my-rdkit-env python=3.5
Fetching package metadata ...........
Solving package specifications: .
Package plan for installation in environment
C:\Anaconda3_32\envs\my-rdkit-env:
The following NEW packages will be INSTALLED:
    pip:            9.0.1-py35_1
    python:         3.5.2-0
    setuptools:     27.2.0-py35_1
    vs2015_runtime: 14.0.25123-0
    wheel:          0.29.0-py35_0
Proceed ([y]/n)?
#
# To activate this environment, use:
# > activate my-rdkit-env
#
# To deactivate this environment, use:
# > deactivate my-rdkit-env
#
# * for power-users using bash, you must source
#

https://conda.anaconda.org/rdkit rdkit
Fetching package metadata .............
Solving package specifications: .

UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be in
conflict:
  - python 3.5*
  - rdkit -> python 2.7*
Use "conda info <package>" to see the dependencies for each package.

I managed to install rdkit without any problems on the same machine in
64-bit anaconda with python3.5, but I need a separate 32-bit build to
support users with 32-bit machines. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Michal