Michal,

This morning I did a win32 build of the RDKit with python 3.5 and pushed it
to anaconda. You should (hopefully) be able to do "conda install -c rdkit
rdkit" now and have things work. I will try python 2.7 tomorrow.

It turns out that this isn't much extra effort, so assuming this build
works I should be able to keep doing these.

-greg