Dear all:

I am wondering if it is possible to depict 2D structures as ball and stick.
I have some very simple fragments and I would like to use them for axis
annotation in a heatmap.
Currently I generate the png files via MolToFile and read them in again.
Changing size did not help.
I also tried to generate the molecules on the fly.
But so far I am getting only 2D pictures which are not readable. I hope to
resolve this issue by picking another representation such as ball and stick.
Does anybody have a suggestion how I might change the molecular
representation?
As always I very much appreciate any input somebody may have.

Cheers,

Markus