Dear all,

we just heard that the Berlin marathon and German elections are on the Sunday
after the RDKit UGM (20-22 September 2017). Thus, we recommend you start
booking your hotel rooms as soon as possible.

For clarity: The first 2 days of the UGM will take place at Freie Universität
in Dahlem (Institut für Pharmazie, Königin-Luise-Straße 2-4, 14195 Berlin), the
last day at Charité in Mitte (Institut für Physiologie, Virchowweg 6, 10115
Berlin).

The two locations are roughly 30 minutes by train (S-Bahn, e.g. S1) away from
each other.

Here are some hotel suggestions:

Hotels near Campus Dahlem (Freie Universität (FU)):

- Seminaris Campus Hotel of FU
http://www.seminaris.de/hotels/seminaris-campushotel-berlin.html

  -> Ask for FU rate (Host Gerhard Wolber), a limited number of discounted
rooms is available

- Hotel Steglitz International  (www.si-hotel.com<http://www.si-hotel.com>)

- Hotel Ravenna Berlin (https://www.novum-hotels.de/hotel-ravenna-berlin)

Hotels near Campus Mitte (Charité):

- Motel One (Main Station)
https://www.motel-one.com/de/hotels/berlin/hotel-berlin-hauptbahnhof/

- Motel One (Hackescher Markt)
https://www.motel-one.com/de/hotels/berlin/hotel-berlin-hackescher-mar

- Ibis Style (Alexanderplatz)
http://www.accorhotels.com/de/hotel-7956-ibis-styles-berlin-alexanderp
For those who didn't register yet, don't hesitate to do so:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/6th-rdkit-ugm-2017-tickets-32526309066
Best,
Gerhard and Andrea

-----

JProf. Dr. Andrea Volkamer

In-silico Toxicology Group
Institute of Physiology, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin

Campus Mitte: Virchowweg 6, 10117 Berlin
Campus Buch: Lindenberger Weg 80, 13125 Berlin

Phone: +49 30 450 - 528 554 / - 540 225
E-Mail: andrea.volka...@charite.de<mailto:andrea.volka...@charite.de>