A first thing that's important to know and that may make all of this easier:
You can install the rdkit using conda even if you don't have write access
to the directory where anaconda python is installed.
If you follow the directions in the documentation and create an environment
to use the RDKit in you should be able to install your own packages without
any problems. Environments are (normally) created in a subdir of your home
directory, where you will (hopefully) have write access.

If you cannot do that or, for some other reason, want to install the RDKit
from source, I will try and provide more help on that.

-greg