Hi, Greg,
    Thanks for your suggestion. However, I cannot install it correctly by
"original conda" as suggested in document.
> `conda create -c rdkit -n hbyang-rdkit-env rdkit`>   The same error occured
>just like what I installed from
>source:/home/hbyang/.conda/envs/hbyang-rdkit-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rdkit/../../../libboost_serialization.so.1.56.0:
> undefined symbol:
>_ZN5boost13serialization6detail17singleton_wrapperINS_7archive6detail12extra_detail3mapINS3_15binary_oarchiveEEEE14m_is_de

    Fortunately, I solved the problem referring to the previous mail-list
https://sourceforge.net/p/rdkit/mailman/message/35103418/ > the linux packages
that are available from the rdkit channel on anaconda.org are based on centos6>
rdkit packages compatible with the rhel5 distribution could be available from
the bioconda channel
    So I added the channel via `conda config --add channels bioconda` ,
installed rdkit by `conda install rdkit`  and it worked. I found that it
requires boost 1.57.0-4 and thus I guess that 1.56.0 is not well compatible
with rhel5.      The cost is that I can not use the lastest version, but it's
ok.

Hongbin Yang 杨弘宾

 From: Greg LandrumDate: 2017-03-29 14:01To: 杨弘宾CC: rdkit-discussSubject: Re:
[Rdkit-discuss] Cannot import rdBase after installed rdkit by source in a
non-administrator linux clusterA first thing that's important to know and that
may make all of this easier:You can install the rdkit using conda even if you
don't have write access to the directory where anaconda python is installed.If
you follow the directions in the documentation and create an environment to use
the RDKit in you should be able to install your own packages without any
problems. Environments are (normally) created in a subdir of your home
directory, where you will (hopefully) have write access.
If you cannot do that or, for some other reason, want to install the RDKit from
source, I will try and provide more help on that.
-greg