Hi Pavel,

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 8:41 AM, Pavel Polishchuk <pavel_polishc...@ukr.net>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    is it possible to store custom fingerprints in psql DB and use them
> for similarity search? And how to do this?

That's a great question and it took me a bit to get the answer working.

Since the answer isn't completely trivial and since it may be useful to
others, it seems like a good topic for an RDKit blog post. Those take a
while to write, but I've got an early version that lacks most of the
explanatory text up here:
https://github.com/greglandrum/rdkit_blog/blob/master/notebooks/Custom%20fingerprint%20in%20PostgreSQL.ipynb

I hope this helps,
-greg