Hi all and more particularly the organizers of UGM 2017,

I have a question concerning the hackaton, does it consist in defined groups in which you work all day on the same subject or will it be possible to switch groups and work in different subject? And, my second question : do we need to be very experimented with rdkit tools and coding or can we attend it without being an active developer?

Sincerely,

Colin Bournez