Hello Janusz,

Perhaps you have answered your own question? You can start with Smiles like
"[H][SH3](C)[SH5]".

Otherwise you could use the SetNumExplicitHs() function. For example,

  m = Chem.MolFromSmiles('CS')
  m.GetAtomWithIdx(1).SetNumExplicitHs(5)
  AllChem.SanitizeMol(m)
  print Chem.AddHs(m).GetNumAtoms()

will inform you that there is a total of 10 atoms. But if you comment out
the line with SetNumExplicitHs, it will inform you that the total number of
atoms is 6.

The above seems to work without the SanitizeMol() function but I think it
is better to call it for safety, to clean up the molecule.

Ling Chan