I'm not aware of any such repository.

The debichem team (really Michael Banck) puts together the debian RDKit
releases that end up in ubuntu:
https://debichem.alioth.debian.org/

This isn't an area that I know anything about, but here's the part of their
SVN repo that has the RDKit stuff, perhaps that is useful?
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debichem/unstable/rdkit/debian/

-greg