Dear RDkitters,

I hope not to bother anyone of you with a pillow-related question, but I'm
facing issues when running this:

from rdkit import Chem
from rdkit.Chem.Draw import IPythonConsole
from rdkit.Chem import AllChem
==>
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-7bccf021c897> in <module>()
----> 1 from rdkit import Chem
      2 from rdkit.Chem.Draw import IPythonConsole
      3 from rdkit.Chem import AllChem

c:\users\m163729\appdata\local\continuum\anaconda2\envs\rdkit_env\lib\site-packages\rdkit\__init__.py
 in <module>()
      1 try:
----> 2   from .rdBase import rdkitVersion as __version__
      3 except ImportError:
      4   __version__ = 'Unknown'
      5   raise

ImportError: DLL load failed: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.

Sorry for the German message, but I hope that everyone is getting this error...

conda list pillow
Shows the following:
pillow                    4.2.0                    py27_0

Prior to the conda installation of pillow, rdkit was running properly..

Any help would be highly appreciated! (but don't comment like: "please use
another OS than Windows")

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Czodrowski, PhD

Global Research & Development | Discovery Technologies

Merck

Merck KGaA | Frankfurter Str. 250 | Postcode: A019/001 | 64293 Darmstadt |
Germany
Phone: +49 6151 72 3218
E-mail: paul.czodrow...@merckgroup.com<mailto:paul.czodrow...@merckgroup.com> |
www.merckgroup.com<http://www.merckgroup.com/>
Mandatory information can be found at: http://www.merckgroup.com/mandatories
Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter: http://www.merckgroup.com/mandatories

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept
liability for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a
result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized
changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA,
Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not guarantee that this
message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused
by any virus transmitted therewith.

Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French,
Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.